Pressure regulators for industrial gases
Suitable for all non-aggressive gases and gas mixtures (oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, helium, hydrogen, argon and so on). The main differences are in relation to:
- High pressure and low pressure regulators
- Pressure regulators with indication in bar or with flow display
- Pressure regulators for different flow rates and working pressure ranges
- Pressure regulators for inlet pressure up to 200 and 300 bar
- Single and two-stage pressure regulators
- The application areas (e.g., protective gas techniques, foodstuff technology, etc.)
- Special regulators, such as cartridge regulators, balloon filling valves, etc.
All pressure regulators are characterised by an extremely constant pressure, qualitatively first-class workmanship and thereby a long service life.